We are currently looking for volunteers for the following roles:
Can you help with some of the following?
- looking after one or more drop-off points (collecting donated items and getting them to our Hub in Balerno)
- sorting donated items
- processing referrals at the Hub (i.e. picking stock to make up packs, listing what is needed, etc)
- shopping for items that are needed
- collecting referrals from the Hub and delivering them to the referrers around Edinburgh
- helping at fundraising events and/or organising fundraisers
You can also support us in an ad-hoc way, for example:
- Gather up donations of clothes amongst your friends or colleagues, or the mums at the school gate, your fitness class, toddler group, etc.
- Fundraise for us. How about having friends round for a cuppa (or a large glass of wine or three) and ask for donations, run a wee tombola, play silly games with prizes. If you’re feeling brave you could have a fancy dress theme (school uniform, perhaps?).
- Adopt us as your Charity of the Year at work or school. How about a school tie day at work?
- Knit warm hats, gloves and scarves and pop them in one of our donation points.
- Tell your friends all about us!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.