We want every child to go into school with dignity, confidence and a chance to do their best. We always need donations of NEW school clothes and other essentials to make up the packs of uniform that we give to local children. Please see below for a list of items that are needed, for ages 5 to 17.
Each summer, we ask our supporters to “sponsor a child” by buying a set of uniform for a child or young person. A simple trip to the shops for you can be a life-changing event for a local youngster. If you would like to sponsor a child, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via our Facebook page. We will let you know what items are needed.
Click HERE for a list of our drop-off points around Edinburgh.
We also have an Amazon wishlist – please consider buying an item from our list so that we can give someone exactly what they need. (If the link doesn’t take you straight to the wishlist, you can search for it on Amazon – it’s called ESUB).
We sometimes add “extras” of excellent quality nearly-new uniform to supplement the new items that have been requested. If you would like to donate nearly-new items please make sure that they are clean and in excellent condition. We do not accept items with a school logo.
- Trousers (black for high school age, black or grey for primary school)
- Skirts (black for high school age, black or grey for primary school)
- Leggings (black)
- Polo shirts (primary school age – all colours)
- Shirts (high school age – white only)
- Jumpers, sweatshirts & cardigans (black for high school, all colours for primary school)
- Tights, socks & underwear
- Hats, scarves & gloves
- Jogging bottoms
- Plain T shirts
- Gym shoes
- School bags
- Gym bags
- Folders, notebooks & refill pads
- Pencil cases
- Pens & pencils
- Maths sets
- Other stationery